Re: Design problems in general

And you intend to understand your target audience's needs without including
it in the discussion?

Marc Lajoie

ps. Where's your science that says that users resist changing their
work-flow based "more [on] ... fear of change and the unknown"? Isn't it
possible their preferences are not completely invalid?

pps. I have to go to sleep, so will be abandoning this discussion soon.