Re: the top-Panel and application-toolbars should be a different color

Hi Nick.

I actually posted something like that a few days ago, but it ended up a
subjective discussion, and was better left off of here. I made a theme to
also illustrate what I meant, you might give it a try if you're interested:

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:isantop/iansanto-ppa
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install unity-theme

Then, apply the "Unity" theme from the Appearance properties.