Re: List of running windows of an application in the launcher quicklist

And another similar bug I filed a while ago:
in the expo view, it sometimes isn't possible to distinguish windows containing text documents:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity/+bug/734253

see this screenshot:
http://ubuntuone.com/p/hSh/ <http://ubuntuone.com/p/hSh/>

labels on launcher would solve this as well.