Re: Alt-Tab and switching

On Tue, 12 Apr 2011, Pippa Kyle wrote:

Hello Pippa, greetings!

> Personally I like the Windows way, as the window preview

It's been a while (a decade) since I was regularly using MS Windows
machines, and I expect that there may have been a few revisions in the
mean-time!

Would you be able to describe in prose form or with screenshots what
the precise behaviours you've got in mind are?  This would make it
easier for people less familiar with those platforms to follow along.

I think my own observations about Alt-Tab are that I don't really look
at the dialogues presented and mainly rely on Alt-Tab acting as a
reliable LIFO stack (most recent first).  For your request, is it the
behaviour itself that you're looking into, or just the accompanying
user-interface and visible arrangement?

	-Paul