Re: Alt-Tab and switching

You shouldn't need to make out details in Win7 as the whole window is previewed on the screen behind the switcher.

On 12/04/11 17:18, Kevin Liao wrote:
Just my personal opinion, the thumbnails in Windows are too small to be useful. I think that the Mac one is better since it is easier for the user to make out icons rather than hunting for details on a tiny thumbnail.
Cheers,
Kevin Liao.