Re: Alt-Tab and switching - 1 level or 2?

Sorry, guys, I should have realised that you probably don't spend a lot of time with Win/Mac.

So a slightly different question...

When using Alt-Tab for switching between windows, would you like windows of a particular app grouped under that app?

So, for example, you have 3 Firefox windows, 2 email windows and 1 IRC window open.

Do you want Alt-Tab to show you:
Option 1 - Firefox icon, Email client icon, IRC client icon. You select one to view its individual windows (this is the Mac way, and seems to be the Gnome 3 way too now).
or
Option 2 - 3 Firefox windows (with Firefox icon on corner of each), 2 email windows (with icons) and 1 IRC window (with icon). You can access each window directly (this is pretty much the current implementation and also the Win way).

Back to you...