Re: Alt-Tab and switching - 1 level or 2?

We're thinking maybe:

Step 1: Alt-Tab-Tab-Tab to relevant app.
Step 2: Either a) Release Alt to access mostly recent viewed window for that app (or only window if there's only 1 window open for that app). or b} Pause - spread of windows for that app is displayed. Tab to one you want, then release Alt to go to it.

OK or not?