Re: Overlay scrollbars

Then wouldn't it be better to file a bug that it's not working properly (presumably with that hardware) rather than coming up with another way of scrolling?

From: marco.rofei@xxxxxxxxx
To: remco47@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 15:24:08 +0200
CC: ayatana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Ayatana] Overlay scrollbars

Il giorno gio, 14/04/2011 alle 15.15 +0200, Remco ha scritto:

    Aren't you supposed to swipe your fingers across the screen to scroll

    in Evince? An interactive scrollbar is the worst way to scroll in

    touch UIs.

Of course, but ubuntu support for touch screen devices is not so good right today. I have a multitouch screen, but if i put 2 fingers on it I get device to be blocked at all and i have to restart session in order to use it again. Using scroll bar is the only way I have to scroll pages right now. (Me and many other people).

MR