Re: Awesome critical review of Unity

> However, Greg, is the downside you are describing for the current layout
> with menu bar indiscriminately in title bar or the layout you're describing?

The disadvantage I described was for the layout I described.

Having the menu always in the panel makes it quicker to acquire and
click, which is good, but it appears connected to the wrong window. In
my view, having the menu appear to be connected to the right window is
more important than speed.

Put another way, the problem with the current layout is this: even
though the menu is in a consistent place all the time, it doesn't
*feel* consistent, and that's confusing.
--
☮♥☯
Greg K Nicholson