Re: Persistent menu mockup

That looks great, and solves most of everyone's complaints with the current
hidden global menu. I do have one concern: what happens to the window
controls when the window is maximized? you could scoot the menu over a bit,
but then, that might look odd for non-maximized windows. Other than that
though, I'd love to see this, as it's a viable contender.