Re: Fitts Law

2011/4/20 Luke Benstead <kazade@xxxxxxxxx>:
> If even MPT thinks things are broken then why are we continuing with
> the current mess? You think Apple or Microsoft would ship with
> something as ill thought out as the current panel design?

I hate to point this out, but the ratio of Canonical:community e-mail
addresses on this list seems heavily weighted on the side of the
community. This means that there is an awful lot of noise and
discussion, and - as far as I can tell - little to no direction, input
or explanation from the People Who Make The Decisions.

I do hope communication will improve. This just seems to be, in the
most part, a vacuum outlet for community discontent, rather than a
place for constructive discussion. I've also noticed this in bug
reports relating to design decisions made by Canonical, or in Ayatana
projects.

--
Toby Smithe