Re: Persistent menu mockup

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 11:41 PM, Conscious User
<conscioususer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Without explaining what is your idea for maximized windows, the
> usefulness of the mockup is very limited.
>
> Most people would agree that making the menubar moving left and
> right is not an acceptable solution, so explaining what would
> you do in the maximized case is essential.

I don't see the problem. When a user maximizes a window she/he would
already expect a change in the position of the menu if there weren't a
global menu. Further, all maximized windows have the same menu
position, so there's no inconsistency between windows.