Re: Unity panel should be a subset of Gnome

First of all, apologies for my error. I'll be sure to make a note of it.
Actually this was my first message to the mailing list. To add to this, I
hardly ever send emails.

Now, here's the incident I thought of posting this idea: Around me I have a
few Ubuntu users. And they keep contacting me for any new modifications
possible to be attempted because I've suggested them to use it. Nearly week
ago, when one of my friends (novice) visited me, I presented him the Natty
Beta 2. He started using it from my computer and after a few minutes said,
"Hey where's the thing called *add to panel*? This is an experimental
version right? Ask your community to fix this please." And moreover, they
always compliment about Ubuntu's power of customisation. Now, how do you
expect all this on Unity?

Maybe we can get "Unity Dock". What do you think?