Ubuntu Software Centre could benefit of the functionality of back and forward buttons

As USC is designed today you can only navigate up and down in the categories
with the use of breadcrumbs. But you cannot choose to move backwards or
forwards as you expect in today's most browsing applications. If I download
a .deb package into my Downloads folder and open it in USC to install it and
accidentally presses a category in the left-hand menu I can't go back to my
package I want to install. I must browse to it via Nautilus or the terminal
to be able to open it again for installation. This is a repetitive and
tedious task which needs to be done due to poor navigation design in USC.

Any thoughts?

Follow ups