Re: Ubuntu welcome center

I thought about this a lot but instead of a welcome center id love if
we had a nice tutorial that walks you through how to use unity. So
when you open a fresh install it would ask you if you want the walk
through and then do a series of animations showing how to open the
dash, maybe the shortcut keys, how to use the indicators. So like do
some nice arrows and large tooltips saying what to do. I think the
idea of a welcome center is interesting but I think it wouldnt be as
polished as a tutorial showing them how to use everything, although in
the welcome center it would be really awesome to have a FAQ since lots
of users do get stuck on the same things.

--fagan