Re: Dash Idea – Easy Lens Switcher

I think the best solution would be to integrate all lenses into the dash.
Make the dash have default search function (files & folders + applications,
a bit like gnome-do) and in the dash when you open it you also have the 4
most used lenses as a quick selection and a button to show all installed
lenses. This would make it possible to have an unlimited amount of lenses
and it wouldn't take up any launcher space.