Re: Dash Idea – Easy Lens Switcher

El jue, 26-05-2011 a las 16:26 +0200, Ed Lin escribió:

> Ddid you get any opposing feedback?

Yes, "more easy for new users", if my memory doesn't fail. I remember
that I propose unified Dash access on BFB, or use this for another kind
of information, like show as system information or user information.
And, if I remember well, Mark said that was interesting.

[OT]I've been looking for that mail, it was my first Ayatana mail :),
look for: Re: [Ayatana] Option to move launcher to the right, mail date:
05/12/2010 [/OT]

> It
> just makes absolutely no sense to me other than to waste space and
> confuse users.

+1