Re: Windows 8 and OS X Lion observations

You just said :  " ..There's no point in trying to keep up with
idiocy." -  your words speak on your name.

1) This way of talking is not allowed for educated peoples. In any
circumstance. Point.
2) Speaking this way you presume your level is superior by far and the
Right Point of View is already yours from the start.

On my country we say : - how you can teach someone who know just about
...all ?.
Because the answer is still uncertain - I'll dispatch myself into my
humble idiocy.