[Unity+Zeitgeist] - Grouping multiple files opened together in the dash

Hi, I wanted to see if it would be appropriate to file a bug before actually doing so since it's sort of a feature request.

I opened a folder of about 200 music tracks, selected them all and opened them with totem to play. Dandy. However, coming back to my "files and folders" lense in unity, my recent files were obliterated with all of these audio tracks.

Might it be appropriate to group mass-opened files together? In this case, it would be "193 music tracks queued up" or similar.

Thanks for your time.

Follow ups