Re: What about the Dash on Oneiric Ocelot ?

My design is purely for the main page - the first view when opening the
dash. From there it should behave normally. As it is today the dash already
links to lenses (files & folders etc.) so that's why I find them completely
unnecessary in the launcher panel, they just waste space. Mine and many more
ideas can be found in the Community Proposed Unity Design document:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13d-82URPS09y7KU2JntbvT_JkFXYxccNKFWOUj0Mhdw/edit?hl=sv&authkey=CPXZ690J