Re: Alt-Tab Idea suggestion

It's sort of what Gnome Shell actually have. I see this great, with a
suggestion :

Instead of the icon,it should be better displaying the window preview, with
an icons in the corner. This way, there are no big and (in my way) ugly
icons, but little shiny ones. More of that, you easily find différences
between each window of same applications.

When there are multiple windows for the same app, display the preview of the
last window which had the focus (last used is the one the user best remenber
generally)

Kevin