The Login Experience in Oneiric Ocelot

I currently use different wallpapers for my desktop and my GDM screen. My only complaint with this has been that when I lock the screen (while still logged into a session), neither wallpaper shows up behind the login dialog, just a black screen.

Will this change with LDM / Oneiric? Can I select one, the other, or even a third wallpaper for a locked screen?