Re: The Dash in Onereric Ocelot

Otto Greensdale answered this in the mail "Re: **SL-JUNK** [Ayatana] The
Dash in Onereric Ocelot":

*Hi. The dash will compensate for very light and very dark wallpapers,
adjusting the wash accordingly (white is darkened/black is lightened -
anyway hopefully nobody actually uses a white wallpaper, that would be a bit
worrying!). When we tested our current system, it was at least 95%
successful on a very broad spectrum of wallpapers and we have been looking
at how to improve the final 5%.

Cheers

Otto*
*
*
So it sounds like it's going to be ok :)*
*