Unity launcher items usability on right mouse click

Hi all

I'm risking here to beat an already dead horse, but here it is: I've just
updated my VirtualBox installation of Oneiric, and I have an issue with the
Unity launcher items. When right-clicking on any item, the menu shows the
following options:

<some action...>
<some action...>
<some action...>
___________________

< Application Name >   ( Unclickable )

___________________

<some action...>
<some action...>

For example, in the attached screenshot we can see that for Chromium I can
open new windows with different options, then the name "Chromium Web
Browser", and then "Remove from launcher" action. I believe that this is a
bad design, and some action is required:

1. It is possible to move "Chromium Web Browser" to the top of the list.
2. It is possible to move "Chromium Web Browser" to the top of the list and
make its appearance notably different than the rest of the actions.
3. It is possible to make "Chromium Web Browser" to appear notably different
than the rest of the actions, for example to be detached completely from the
list.

I think that the current behaviour is quite confusing, especially for new
users and I'll be glad for any feedback on this.