Workspace switcher

I'm currently trying the beta version of ubuntu 11.10. It's great but one
thing isn't consistent. It's workspace switcher. Now when you switch
workspaces with CTRL+ALT+ARROW the wallpaper does not move. There are only
moving windows. But when you open up workspace switcher, there is wallpaper
on every workspace. That's not logical because as I wrote, only windows are
moving. Next, try this: open workspace switcher and try to use panel (click
on menu, etc). It is possible, of course it does not work. And it looks then
pretty ugly. So I think that the best is hide panel and launcher in the
workspace switcher. And of course the wallpaper. I think it should be hidden
too.

Follow ups