Re: New proposal for Unity: Launcher and left of top panel (w/ mockups)

I love this way.
In my way, it solve the problem expressed by design test (users try to use
home icon to open the Dash), and the problem I actually have (and I think
lot of people have) that the Dash button isn't in the corner as it was in
11.04 it's more difficult to use with the mouse.

I hope design team will hear this for 12.04, because it's (for me) the
biggest design problem in Unity actually.

Kévin