Re: Software center icon needs designers minds, and new humanity desktop methafor.

I don't think people necessarily associate shopping bags with paid apps.
People using Android (Which uses a bag as it's icon) tend to get more free
apps than paid ones. They still use the Market icon, which looks like a
shopping bag. I very rarely see any Android users opening up the browser to
go to the internet and look for some free .apks.