Re: "Seven Minutes in Ubuntu", nice insight into Ubuntu

Hi,

Haven't used Mac much, so I have a question:
How do they manage to get the menus all accessible if they are wider
than in Ubuntu?
I've had applications in which I couldn't reach all of the menus because
of a small screen size on my netbook and many menus?
On bigger screens there aren't those problems as far as i know. I could
only reach the other menues by using the keyboard which shouldn't happen.

Robin