Re: RFC: How to handle wine apps in Unity?

One could argue that the current system looks bad in Gnome 2 as well, like
it does on "that other OS!"

In all seriousness, I think a Wine lens is definitely the way to go. The new
APIs in 11.10 should make it relatively easy to get a scope and lens up and
running.