Files Lense Search Improvements

At the moment the files lense uses Zeitgeist logs to display results for
search words. This is very fast, but means that any file that has not
been logged to Zeitgeist will not appear.

This is often annoying as I will search for a file which I know exists,
but the files lense will return no results.

I think we should keep Zeitgeist as it results in fast search times, but
instead of just using Zeitgeist, the lense should continue to search the
user's home folder using the locate and find functions, just as the
gnome-search-tool does.

Just as an interesting side note, gnome-search-tool always finds the
files and on my machine runs very quickly but I would be very interested
to hear other peoples experience, particularly from those with slower
machines.

Follow ups