Overlay scrollbars

Hello!

I currently read the post on OMG! Ubuntu about overlay scrollbars in 12.04:
http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2011/10/minor-improvements-ubuntus-overlay-scrollbar-12-04-video/
I think that there can be another improvement because there is a bit
problem. When you want to resize window to the right (so you use right edge)
you need to "fight" the overlay scrollbar and it's pretty annoying.  So I
think that good thing is to always show that "arrows button" on the left and
hide it when I move the mouse to the right of it (not like now when you move
it 15px and it's still visible). So then, scrollbar will be accessible on
the left side and right on the right side. Logical, isn't it?