Re: Session management in the dash

Since shutting down, logging out, etc. is a relatively infrequent
task, I think it's better to save the clutter in this case. The
shutdown options are pretty easily available from the device menu in
case you do need them and happen to be in the wrong lens to search for
them. Additionally, since you're typically finished with something
when you use them, I don't think that loads of UI optimization are
really necessary for these functions.