Re: Unity panel

I actually made a Gnome Theme for this for Ubuntu 11.04. It was called
the Unity Theme, and the only thing it did was change the Unity Panel
to match the launcher. However, in 11.10, the Panel changes the blend
with the dash and launcher when the dash is open, and it isn't really
necessary any more.