Re: Session management in the dash

Try searching for only "Terminal". The Dash is more about the application name, not the command. For the command "gnome-terminal", use Alt+F2

On 10/12/2011 07:51 PM, anthropornis wrote:
Just a gentle reminder, saving space in the menu bar is not an issue for those of us with bigger screens. The more indicators, the better, for my use case. So hopefully removal of them will be optional per user.