Re: Gnome-tweak-tool by default

I disagree. The current setup is fine. Most users will never need nor want
to modify any of the settings that gnome-tweak-tool provides. For the users
that do it'svery easy to learn where the settings are and how to get them.

Gnome-tweak-tool provides access to a lot of irrelevant settings. In
addition to overwhelming the user with options, it exposes settings specific
to gbome-shell, which is not installed. The presence of these options would
confuse the user, when they learn that they don't appear to do anything.