Re: reduce the font and ui size!

I feel I should point out that at least in my case, Windows 7 has, after a
fresh install, always defaulted to the "125% bigger" font preset. My monitor
is a 4:3 20in HP, 1600x1200. DPI as I recall is just about 100. I always
prefer to set the fonts to the default setting (100%), but it doesn't seem
to be the default. YMMV

For what it's worth- on my hardware I don't mind the default font and
padding size in Ubuntu, but on anything smaller than my laptop's 1400x1050 I
imagine it would become annoying pretty fast.

TR