Re: Dash "More Apps" and "Find Files" options are redundant

yea with the lenses included in dash it finally makes all of those buttons
redundant with the possible exception of shotwell.
the whole initial dash view should be reworked.

there's a firefox button on the launcher by default, chromium was added to
my launcher.
files lens at the bottom of dash,
apps lens at the bottom of dash,
e-mail is in the top panel,
any media app i use is on my launcher/opened automatically with certain file
types/ or isn't used enough for me to care if there even is a media apps
button
music is on my launcher, in my sound menu indicator, or opens with file
types
internet apps... chat and gwibber are in the top panel. firefox on my
launcher e-mail in the top panel.  leaving alternate chat programs/torrent
stuff?
that leaves shotwell. i like shotwell but i don't use it. the button is
useless for me and anyone else who doesn't use shotwell.
--
Josh Strawbridge