Re: Alt+Tab Window Switcher: Mouse control, titles; Create a window switcher like in gnome shell overview;

Super + w :
no mouse only launch
No titles. If many windows are open previews are not handy.
no workspace management integration (choose workspace and move windows
between workspaces).
gives a list of all windows irrespective of workspace.
arrow key based window selection gives no indication of which window is
selected( a box/highlight around the window would be cool)

The super+w interface looks like a good place include these functions.

the Alt+Tab switcher .....