Re: New design: Opening applications and documents automatically at login

On 20 October 2011 17:34, Matthew Paul Thomas <mpt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

I like your ideas and putting it under account management seems a good
move to me. However, maybe adding three different things -- files,
commands and applications -- to one list, could be confusing. Though
one list certainly is a more elegant solution that separate lists.

Another suggestion I have is to allow people to choose to start
'default chat client' at login, rather than specifically Empathy. This
would be consistent with the approach chosen for the messages
indicator and it would prevent requiring people to learn the names of
all applications. It would add another type of thing to the three in
the list already, though.

The design looks nice! It would sure be an improvement if this were
added to the Control Centre.

Regards,
--
Sense Egbert Hofstede