Re: Proposal: make menus more accessible with shift+F10 for mouse pointer teleport.

Den 30. okt. 2011 17:12, skrev Matt Richardson:
I like this idea except that I would like to see it implemented such that it could be activated with one hand. This comes in handy when using the computer and eating or something at the same time. perhaps pressing F9 and F10 together could teleport it there and pressing again could restore it. If the user clicked outside the menu the pressing F9+F10 would revert to the original action (go to the menu)

I think using two F-keys for this at the same time, would not be wise. I do agree that it would be better if you could use it with one hand, though. But perhaps we could double-tap F10 to teleport the mouse? Teleporting back would be done by activating an item, clicking outside the menus or hitting Esc. Tapping F10 once would have the same effect as tapping Esc.

Is there any reason why we can't use double-taps on the keyboard? It seems to have worked well on the mouse.

Jo-Erlend Schinstad