Re: Serious issues

When you have to interact close to the left edge of a window the launcher
can be accidentally activated blocking interaction on that part of the open
window.

The launcher can be made not to popout when the cursor hits the screen side
by installing CompizConfig Settings Manager and changing the Unity plugin's
reveal mode on the behavior tab to "none".

I think this is one setting that should be somewhere in the system settings
out of the box. It is maddening to have to move your cursor out to close
the launcher then carefully back.

Another alternative would be to have a button that when pressed
keeps/closes the launcher (just thinking out loud her not sure its a good
idea, seams to duplicate the super key dash functionality a little).

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 9:18 PM, Andrew Starr-Bochicchio <a.starr.b@xxxxxxxxx