Re: Serious issues

What about moving everything on the screen to the right when the launcher appears.
And move it back when the launcher goes away?

On 11/04/2011 06:55 PM, Ian Santopietro wrote:

What about requiring a hit and park to display the launcher? In order to show the launcher, the user must place the point er on the edge of the screen and stop it there. Then, after a brief delay (100-150ms), the launcher would reveal.