Re: Unity Dash mockup

I'm not a fan. The current design gives you a lot of visual separation
between the dash and the content around it. This looks clean, but it will
blend too much visually.

Ian Santopietro

Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments. See

"Eala Earendel enlga beorohtast Ofer middangeard monnum sended"

Pa gur yv y porthaur?

Public GPG key (RSA): http://keyserver. ubuntu.com:11371/pks/lookup?
op=get&search=0x412F52DB1BBF1234

Sent from my Android phone. Please excuse any errors or brevity.