Re: Unity and Menus

GNOME programs (gedit, nautilus) and some Ubuntu programs (software-center) follow this approach: menu bar with all options and a toolbar with most used actions (in gedit, common edit operations and in nautilus/software-center, navigation and search). Those applications are single windowed (there are some dialogs, like preferences, but not multiple windows).

ubuntuone-control-panel doesn't follow this guidelines. There is no menubar, neither toolbar: only a tabbed window. Anyway, this is a different kind of application.