HUD

Hi all, I'm testing hud with libreoffice. It is a great idea, even if
doesn't work properly. Infact for example it is difficult to ask it
"insert manual brake...". Surely it should be addressed to the
commands in libreoffice.

Another important question: in my opinion HUD is great since it allows
to use keyboard, withoud using mouse. So it NEEDS that with arrows up
down you can select items. How can it be usefull if, after pressing
ALT and writing a choice, you need to put your hand ouf from the
keyboard, take the mouse, move the mouse-arrow, select, again put your
hand on the keyboard? It is very inefficient in my opinion.

Hope to help,
Supernova

Follow ups