Re: Smooth Transition from Login

Would be necessary to have the login box fill the entire screen? That could
be jarring if too quick, and if it's going to immediately fade to
transparency, it seems a little bit fluffy. What about sliding the box off
of the screen from left to right?

The user has full control of the hardware from the time that the greeter is
displayed forward. I'm not sure we need to let him ,now that this is the
case.