Dash Search Form

People that doesn't fit with unity says they would like an ordinary menu...

in my opinion it is like going to a GREAT RESTAURANT and ask for an
ordinary menù, fried potatos and orange juice instead of lasagna with
wine, just because they know ordinary drinks, but not finest wines
(sorry for the example but I'm Italian...).

A way to help people undestanding the logic behind Unity and using it
at its better could be this one:

add, as a result of the Search Form, the names of Lenses.

An example says: I open the Dash, type internet, then appear to me
icons of programs named Internet together with Icons of the submenu
Internet (i.e. firefox, gwibber, ...).

What do you think?

Bests,

Supernova