Re: Is their plan to make the video thumbnail size larger in Dash Video Lens?

essentially the same way that Nautilus works--tapping (Ctrl+=) (Ctrl+-) and (Ctrl+0) would give user zoom-in, zoom-out, and normal view? This seems like it would make everyone happy. Any drawback to this functionality in the dash?

From: estelar57@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: nrundy@xxxxxxxxxxx; unity-design@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Unity-design] Is their plan to make the video thumbnail size larger in Dash Video Lens?
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 20:13:56 +0000

Hmm good feedback. Added a "Zooming in / out" option for some lenses in this report:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/askubuntu-lens/+bug/741014

A zoom like characteristic would allow to either see more app results (zoom out in the apps lens) and zooming in would allow to see bigger thumbnails (good for file/picture, music and video lenses). There would be different zooming levels for each type of lens, they would set their limits.