Re: Quit vs Close - Quicklists

You talk about the quick-lists in the launcher?
It does not make sense to "close", because after closing the program can still run and the launcher can not decide which window to close. In the quick-list should only be "quit", which makes the program shut down.

Ctrl+W is the short-cut to close (a window)
Ctrl+Q is the short-cut to quit the whole application.
ALT+F4 is using the close (x) of the window I think

!!!
Please change it in the German Translation from "Schließen" to "Beenden".
!!!