Re: Remove Pornographic Apps from the "Apps available for download"

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 12:09 AM, Alvaro "Effenberg0x0" Leal <
effenberg0x0@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Discussions on Porn, Children Education, Bible, Religion, Pro vs
> Anti-USA, Books, etc. In a Unity-Design Mailing List? Is this ML moderated?
> If so, please, adopt a more strict policy.  Just ban everyone who posts
> anything OT. Everyone is free to shut down the PC, go to a bar, pick
> someone that wants to listen to this and talk until their tongue bleeds.
> I'm here to read about Ubuntu and Unity.
>
> Thanks,
> Effenberg

It's moderated reactively: the mods will step in if a conversation like
this gets too out of hand, but as happened this time it normally calms down
on its own without any higher-order intervention. There's no automated
filtering by default, except for basic spam.

Also, the mods aren't online all the time, so there can sometimes be a bit
of a delay before things get cleaned up. It's not normally much of a
problem.

Evan